Why NexGen Finance Solutions? Choose the best because this company is led by Bryan Polozola, who is successful and accomplished in the world of finance. Bryan’s experience evolved right out of college as he set out on a course to establish his career goals of owning his own business. His professional journey consists of:
- Graduating from Benedictine College, Atchison, Kansas with a degree in Accounting
- Passed Uniform CPA exam in 2001.
- Has spent 11 years in public accounting
- Excelled 6 years acting as outsourced CFO/Controller.
- Established NexGen Finance Solutions in September 2011
Bryan’s skills and expertise encompass a myriad of software knowledge and hands on experience in diverse industries. Key highlights are:
- Expert in QuickBooks, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics and NetSuite
- Extremely proficient in Excel and Office functionality
- Proven track record in implementing ERP software
- Hands on experience creating and implementing extensive budgets and projections
- Personalized experience working with business owners to improve their bottom line based on industry knowledge and vast measurements of key metrics.
Bryan takes the necessary time to identify what keeps his clients up at night. By providing insight on business performance financials and guiding management decisions, Bryan seeks to deliver customized solutions that will make a positive difference in his client’s bottom line. He also takes into account the comparable professional services and solutions that he offers when approaching the same needs in other areas of life. He works with private start-up companies and medium-sized businesses seeking a suite of finance services.
Meet the man behind the “suit”…
- Bryan is a family man whose primary devotion is being a “father first”. His children’s recitals, games and school activities always take priority over meetings in the office.
- He enjoys introducing new experiences into his children’s lives such as camping all around Texas and Oklahoma, learning new languages, the art of climbing a tree and scuba diving. In addition to the fun, he is also focused on teaching his young children the value of a dollar and how working hard reaps rewards.
- Bryan enjoys playing poker and scuba diving. His poker hobby has netted a whopping $26 and hitting a Royal Flush only once. Scuba Diving may yield a little more merit as he is currently working on his Rescue Certification gearing up to becoming a Dive Master. He hopes to train his entire family to dive and then enjoy traveling to worldwide historical dive sites.
Bryan has had the pleasure of working with his clients in the manner he would want to be treated throughout the course of satisfying his clients finance needs. By incorporating his personal values and professional ethics, Bryan is able to draw on his experiences and help his clients develop creative solutions. He believes in the promise and trust of building reliable relationships that support multiple areas of a company’s overall business needs.
Bryan’s leadership at NexGen is driven by his passion for success and his desire to be a market leader and your recommended finance solution provider. To learn more about Bryan, check out his personal website at http://www.bryanpolozola.com.